The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't vote coz dem der politicians are all the same bloody ruining country gone to dogs makes no difference.

Lol nope.

For evil to succeed, all it takes is apathetic citizens to sit on their backsides and choose not to vote. If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. No more food banks.

Oddschecker trend continues moving towards the Tories and showing Cameron above Miliband for PM ..............

Interesting watching the changing odds. This is a much better indicator than the polls. People actually putting their money where their mouth is, rather than just spewing off opinion.

Seem to be moving very slowly in Cameron's favour (even as next PM).

Interesting watching the changing odds. This is a much better indicator than the polls. People actually putting their money where their mouth is, rather than just spewing off opinion.

Yeah, over the last week the changes have been small but consistent, we'll soon find out though......

Surely that logic would only work if everyone was placing bets of the same value.

At the 1997 G/E, I was involved in the counting and sat 'on the top table' who pulled all the results together from the individual counting teams. At about 2am, one of the jobs we had to do was sit as a large group with a representative from each of the main parties and sift through all the dodgy ballot papers to see if any could be taken as a true vote....ticks in the boxes, a X outside the box, a circle and a tick name next to a name, YES in the box etc. Amazingly, the Tories allowed about 10 votes to stand for Labour and Labour allowed the same number for the Tories on a "I'll scratch your back you scracth mine" basis.

Sadly, the anarchist symbol in a box wasn't allowed to stand.

CEZ5WMMWIAA2l13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back