The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the final ICM poll has Labour a point ahead on 35% to the Tory's 34%.

ICM, and Ipsos - two pollsters not exactly showing good numbers for Labour in the last month both moving Labour's way.

The marginals will settle it. But if you're a Tory (though why on earth you would be as it's not conducive with being an Evertonian) you'd be concerned...I expect.
I'm not worried if tories don't get in, more worried what edd balls has up his sleeve..

It's like seeing a dog playing a piano. Just not right.

Just social climbers who betray their roots...unless they're very old men who used to vote Tory because of sectarian reasons in Liverpool.

looks ok to me.........

5.jpg

Talking to floating voters at work I still think tories have convinced people on them being the party for a good economy

Ask them what they think when there's someone being forced to work for their dole in their place - thereby preventing the same people from getting overtime, lowering their working hours, etc.....

Why is that then ?.......

Why am i amazed?
Its Liverpool, the City Thatcher was determined to destroy, my Mum, Dad, Gran all suffered because of her and im sure im not the only one whos had their family put in that position because of her. The fact the Tories wanted to destroy the City 30yrs ago is more than enough to make the people of Liverpool, Scousers not want to vote for them.

Why am i amazed?
Its Liverpool, the City Thatcher was determined to destroy, my Mum, Dad, Gran all suffered because of her and im sure im not the only one whos had their family put in that position because of her. The fact the Tories wanted to destroy the City 30yrs ago is more than enough to make the people of Liverpool, Scousers not want to vote for them.

Why did the Tories want to destroy Liverpool ?.......

Im amazed ive seen people who have either been brought up in the City (Liverpool) or have connections to it wanting to support the Tories.

....worth remembering not to stereotype Liverpool people. For much of the Blair years a Liberal council was returned. Ironically, the council returning to Labour coincided with Conservatives at national level. Generally speaking, I think we are politically savy.

I have a nasty feeling the SNP hatred by all the TV last night may make people change their to tory,just voted some woman wanted my number on my card , and my wife's number - I just stated it was supposed to be a secret ballot went in and voted she gave me a nasty glare! Tory woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back