The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maloney's a regular contributor to...

http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/

Which has been going a long time before you knew about cyril smith, max clifford et al.

Google 'Ben Fellowes' Bet you didn't hear about that eh? That's what happens when you go down the 'correct channels'

You've seen the video & based your judgement on that. When files go missing, people claim dementia or die etc, etc......There's a 'correct way' to go about things? What? Like tell the bbc - embroiled in their own paedophilia scandal?

Nah. So go on - why haven't the objects of his allegations sued him? After all he's ONLY a 'random anarchist' isn't he?

Maloney's a regular contributor to...

http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/

Which has been going a long time before you knew about cyril smith, max clifford et al.

Google 'Ben Fellowes' Bet you didn't hear about that eh? That's what happens when you go down the 'correct channels'

You've seen the video & based your judgement on that. When files go missing, people claim dementia or die etc, etc......There's a 'correct way' to go about things? What? Like tell the bbc - embroiled in their own paedophilia scandal?

Nah. So go on - why haven't the objects of his allegations sued him? After all he's ONLY a 'random anarchist' isn't he?

I didn't say anything about him - I'm criticising the format of the video you linked to, which is an anarchist "journo" who has achieved precisely nothing by doing what she does in the way she does. It was people like him going to Danczuk which led to the breakthrough after all, and I feel he's fully justified to feel the way he does - I also just so happen to think that what he did in that video was going about it the complete wrong way.

You seem to think I'm defending the practice they're trying to expose - I'm not, I'm saying they're going about it the wrong way. Swearing like a nutter in a blog or harassing politicians with screams does absolutely sod all except, I guess, make the person doing it feel better about themselves or something?

I'd rather look for constructive change than dab about in chaotic nonsense myself.

Reactions: Mrk
Bullshit.

Here is a bit of it Mate.

But tonight that was certainly the Labour view of why a day that had started with such high hopes of a Lib Dem-Labour coalition had ended with David Cameron in Downing Street.

According to Labour, there were other key sticking points, and demands from the Liberal Democrats that simply could not be met.

The Lib Dems had apparently asked for an extra £2.5bn to spend on the school pupil premium to be spent on poorer children. Labour argued that it was not against the idea, but asked how it could be funded.

There were also divisions over electoral reform.

On Monday, the Lib Dems had demanded that the alternative vote system for electing MPs be passed by parliament – and that if an election occurred before a referendum, the election would be held under AV.

They also wanted a fully proportional system to be offered in a referendum. Labour flatly refused to introduce AV without a referendum, saying it would be illegitimate.

On the environment, the Lib Dems wanted no new nuclear power stations and to increase the proportion of energy from renewables from 15% to 40% by 2020. Labour also eventually agreed to drop the third runway at Heathrow being agreed in the next parliament and any hint of compulsory identity cards.

Labour said it was even willing to look at Cable's pet idea of taking people earning less than £10,000 out of tax altogether, but said a way had to be found to fund a tax switch that might cost £17bn and anyway not help the poorest the most.

Exasperated by the demands, Labour claimed that the total spending pledges being sought by the Liberal Democrats amounted to £20bn.

I hope ED2 does not repeat what Brown did from 1999 to 2002 and sell off half our gold reserves for a knock down price
The biggest asset stripping ever seen in this country was when Maggie sold all the council houses, that is a fact.

And don't get me onto selling the utilities off so all the Toff's could by shares in them.

All the Tories ever do is asset strip to prop them up in power.

........interested in the exit polls, I still think Labour need to be within 10 seats of the Tory's to really challenge. Off to bed in a few hours and then up to watch how things are unravelling in the early hours. Almost in that Kevin Keegan "I'd just love it, I'd just love it...." mode, hope I'm not disappointed.

I didn't say anything about him - I'm criticising the format of the video you linked to, which is an anarchist "journo" who has achieved precisely nothing by doing what she does in the way she does. It was people like him going to Danczuk which led to the breakthrough after all, and I feel he's fully justified to feel the way he does - I also just so happen to think that what he did in that video was going about it the complete wrong way.

You seem to think I'm defending the practice they're trying to expose - I'm not, I'm saying they're going about it the wrong way. Swearing like a nutter in a blog or harassing politicians with screams does absolutely sod all except, I guess, make the person doing it feel better about themselves or something?

I'd rather look for constructive change than dab about in chaotic nonsense myself.

You have/had NO IDEA about what Maloney's done or gone through previously. As I've correctly surmised - you based your judgement on that video alone. You don't like his M.O. and that makes him fair game in your eyes.

Harassment? If they've got nowt to hide then why the flipping blink don't they SUE? Without people like him (I don't really care about poulton's contribution although it does bear another question about LD policies - You mentioned her; I didn't.....Other than to give her kudos for her efforts in helping Maloney) you - along with the vast majority of the populace, would've heard very little about any of this.

God forbid it happens to one of your own. Who knows how you'd react, eh? Oh, perhaps you'd be worried about being labelled a 'random anarchist' - is that it? I personally wouldn't give a flying one what people thought of me. If I had the evidence I'd expose the rats for everyone to see. That's if I managed to keep me rag; else I'd be in a padded cell if I got close enough to them

You however, with your retort, appear to be the type to just grin & bear it. Wouldn't do to kick up a stink & use the means at your disposal now, would it? Makes you a better person than Maloney, I guess, eh?

Chaotic nonsense? Constructive change? Oh, you're good, you.

Why should ANYONE take your word that the establishment is on our side when they've demonstrated the exact opposite in just about every single case? They WANT it swept under the Axminster...... Is that not plain enough? Your demeanour would give them exactly that. A passive, subconscious defence of their abhorrent actions in my opinion.

The way you see it = Some random anarchists dabbing about in chaotic nonsense.

The way I see it = A voice for the disenfranchised & rightfully disillusioned victims of child abuse doing what he has to do to expose an horrendous dirty secret the establishment don't want out in public

For someone pleading that you're not defending their actions, imo, by trying to discredit those two out of hand, you're doing EXACTLY what the establishment's want the rest of us to believe.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back