The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Ashcroft's last national poll has the race tied at 33% each to Lab/Con. That's from his prediction 10 days ago of a 6% Con lead.

I'm sure he makes it up as he goes along. Tory beaut.

All the polls are now converged at neck and neck and the forecasters have all seemed to move a little toward the Tory small majority party prediction (short of a majority and relying on their LD serfs and the backing of a party representing paramilitaries in N.I.). The Tories: still classy after all these years.

It WILL be interesting to see if the famed 'swingback' does happen, btw. I've been making my prediction on that basis all along too. If it doesn't come (and it's factored into the forecasts I mention already) the Tories are in big trouble.

Which party ' Backing paramilitaries ' are we talking about Dave, that is VERY inflammatory language which I would like you to justify.

Well… That’s our state sanctioned ration of democracy over with for another five years. Looks like its back to huge crowds shouting at empty buildings demanding justice and being baton charged by the Police again for everyone. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back