Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, exactly - Adams and McGuiness are terrorists. My post was about association with terrorists, which you've just confirmed I'm right on haven't you?

I have no idea why your arguing this point.

My point, if you read properly, that unionists are the main force in NI are not associated with terrorism, unless you know different. Saying two had been elected. Do yourself a favour DaveK. Live over here a while before spouting off. Thank you.

Labour will look to bring in a bigger state presence in markets which would require the government to be very careful in order to preserve investment in the economy. Partnership with the SNP would only increase the risk of overly interventionist policy that could hurt economic performance. I wouldn't call it baseless scare-mongering, personally.
Gibberish

How is he wrong if the Tories have no partner now to get them over the line and into government? Of course he'll get the DUP if they do get 316, but that looks a bit high....I expect the total to be about 308 for the Tories and therefore can you tell me what they do then? Balls is spot on if that slide back to a lower number continues.

Thoughts?

Balls is a pillock who doesn't understand numbers. Labour will be well off getting shot of him.........

_82843411_labourwin_pa.jpg

She looks a 'sort'.

My point, if you read properly, that unionists are the main force in NI are not associated with terrorism, unless you know different. Saying two had been elected. Do yourself a favour DaveK. Live over here a while before spouting off. Thank you.
So there's been no crossover WHATSOEVER, ANYTIME between any member of the DUP and terrorism?

If you can tell me that's the case, then fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back