Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this exit poll is accurate it is a sad indictment of this country. All too quick to label Labour as unfit to Govern - most likely because it doesn't suit the agenda of those who own the means of production and the media. Granted that the likes of Blair were unfit to govern but that doesn't mean we can't level the same accusation at many a Tory for reneging on promises and shafting the Lib Dems over the past 5 years, for making the little man pay to keep the country afloat.. You know what? This country - and probably nearly every other country - is based on deceit. Deceit when it comes to kow-towing to Murdoch, to the management of the NHS, the bedroom tax and much more besides - the arguments against the EC and why we've gone to war in recent years. 5 more years of Cameron - ffs, not good enough. We don't decide this election. The idiots who are only concerned about their own little acres do. I'd gladly give up what little I have to see those Tory clowns sent to hell - my business is suffering because the people of Liverpool are suffering. Life is hell north of Watford and guess what, they don't care. (and don't get me started on UKIP and all the disaffected right wingers and xenophobes who support them for all the wrong reasons (most of which have been brought about by media pressure). Low quality Tories that they are.

I think in retrospect, how the two leaders reacted to that twerk Russell Brand may have be a defining point in this campaign and galvanised the Tory. Do you want a leader who sucks up to that cretin, or someone who treats him with the contempt that he deserves?

Life's full of little ironies, eh?
Banal.

This is who we should have voted for

11209379_10153237561966125_3588096192762377364_n.jpg

I think in retrospect, how the two leaders reacted to that twerk Russell Brand may have be a defining point in this campaign and galvanised the Tory. Do you want a leader who sucks up to that cretin, or someone who treats him with the contempt that he deserves?

Life's full of little ironies, eh?
If you genuinely think that the election result was swayed by that balloon then it's frightening that you had a voting card ffs

If the Tories are over 300, it is an exceptional result for them. 300 + 9 DUP or 10 LD's would allow the Tories to form a relatively stable minority government.
No chance. What on earth would the LDs extract from that? They'd be humiliated.

You can be sure that isn't happening.

Again, I put it to you how does the maths work here for the Tories? Do they go it alone as a minority government?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back