Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The evidence and local data, seat by seat is starting to chip away at the exit poll, long way to go yet

The first result set the cat among the pigeons - 20% for UKIP in Sunderland? Where the f... has that come from? Disaffected Tory voters? If UKIP can get 20% with no chance of winning a seat they are bound to eat into other, lesser majorities.

If this exit poll is accurate it is a sad indictment of this country. All too quick to label Labour as unfit to Govern - most likely because it doesn't suit the agenda of those who own the means of production and the media. Granted that the likes of Blair were unfit to govern but that doesn't mean we can't level the same accusation at many a Tory for reneging on promises and shafting the Lib Dems over the past 5 years, for making the little man pay to keep the country afloat.. You know what? This country - and probably nearly every other country - is based on deceit. Deceit when it comes to kow-towing to Murdoch, to the management of the NHS, the bedroom tax and much more besides - the arguments against the EC and why we've gone to war in recent years. 5 more years of Cameron - ffs, not good enough. We don't decide this election. The idiots who are only concerned about their own little acres do. I'd gladly give up what little I have to see those Tory clowns sent to hell - my business is suffering because the people of Liverpool are suffering. Life is hell north of Watford and guess what, they don't care. (and don't get me started on UKIP and all the disaffected right wingers and xenophobes who support them for all the wrong reasons (most of which have been brought about by media pressure). Low quality Tories that they are.
If/when they get in, they'll tear up the social fabric of this country. The NHS has gone - forget about that now. 100% privatized before the end of the decade. Welfare a thing of the past. Zero hour contracts - the norm not a small part of the employment market.

It's a social disaster.

I agree, these things move allover the place during the night. It's usually about 2-3am when we have a fairly good idea......I'll share that bottle of bubbly with you........

It's not being opened tonight Pete if Cameron has a chance of getting back into no.10. Absolutely nothing to celebrate if that is the case.

How many DUP have been to jail on terrorism charges & how many Sinn Fein. ? Will leave that with you while I get a good nights sleep. Sleep tight XXX

If/when they get in, they'll tear up the social fabric of this country. The NHS has gone - forget about that now. 100% privatized before the end of the decade. Welfare a thing of the past. Zero hour contracts - the norm not a small part of the employment market.

It's a social disaster.

Dave, it will demonstrate that not only economically but now morally and ethically the country is more divided in every respect, more so than ever before.

Never has the "United Kingdom" been less appropriate.

If you genuinely think that the election result was swayed by that balloon then it's frightening that you had a voting card ffs

Deny whatever you want. This is a pretty scary thought:

russell-brand-ed-miliband-handshake-v7.JPG

It's a social disaster.

You're insane.

He's still a pillock........
Based on what I've been told, I'd agree with this.

There's a lot of talent in the Labour party. Sadly the three most well known faces in the shadow cabinet ( Ed Milliband, Harman and Balls ) are the public face of the party, and don't appear to have been seen as electable by the people that matter.

My basic arithmetic suggests that Labour will gain about 12 seats in England. Overall, they might drop about 23 seats from their position pre-election total of 256 but could lose 35+ in Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back