Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, it will demonstrate that not only economically but now morally and ethically the country is more divided in every respect, more so than ever before.

Never has the "United Kingdom" been less appropriate.
The Scots need to get out. They can live a social democratic existence if/when they leave the UK. Good luck to them.

If/when they get in, they'll tear up the social fabric of this country. The NHS has gone - forget about that now. 100% privatized before the end of the decade. Welfare a thing of the past. Zero hour contracts - the norm not a small part of the employment market.

It's a social disaster.

Christ Dave, McGeady hasn't been brought on yet...........

If/when they get in, they'll tear up the social fabric of this country. The NHS has gone - forget about that now. 100% privatized before the end of the decade. Welfare a thing of the past. Zero hour contracts - the norm not a small part of the employment market.

It's a social disaster.

It's like the rest of the developed world looks at the US with super high wealth inequality and poor people going bankrupt and/or dying from curable diseases while stuck working two high turnover low-paying jobs with no free time to improve their situation and say...

YEAH. THAT. I WANT THAT.

......just got up to watch and it's already looking very depressing. Exit poll very much indicating a relatively comfortable Cameron victory. Amazing. Good news, though, that Danny Alexander looks like losing his own seat, a reflection that he has not stuck to his political principles but looked after himself for the last 5 years.

I think Labour's manifesto was viewed by the commentariat as credible, overall. So Miliband's had a good day...no mean feat when you consider who that commentariat want in government come May 8th! Cameron is going to have to sound equally as assured tomorrow or they could have another poor week in this campaign. The Tory's will make a surge, though, I have no doubt. But I stick with my original prediction give that a game changer is still looking remote:

Tories largest party but well short of 326 > they cant make up the shortfall even with LD votes and they daren't bring the toxicity of UKIP and DUP politics into the heart of government > Labour Party come to an understanding with the SNP (short of a formal deal) and lead a minority government > second election within a year thereafter.

You,re naive.

L O L !

......just got up to watch and it's already looking very depressing. Exit poll very much indicating a relatively comfortable Cameron victory. Amazing. Good news, though, that Danny Alexander looks like losing his own seat, a reflection that he has not stuck to his political principles but looked after himself for the last 5 years.

I think that would be a shame, he played a good game........

Brown in saving the Union confines Labour to 5 more years in opposition - you couldn't make it up.
That was the moment they lost it down here. I think the referendum would have been lost anyway, but Labour got too close to the Tories and are now paying the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back