Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If Farage loses, he resigns. UKIP will be finished.

Their share of national vote could be 4 million, if it is that high then he'll stand again next election. I know he has said he'll stand down but he'll be begged not to.

If Farage loses, he resigns. UKIP will be finished.

True, it has never been a tightly disciplined party, just a fan-club based on a personality cult. This is Farage's 6th attempt to become a Westminster MP. Could be an utterly bizarre position tonight of having 12-15% of the vote, yet just two MPs, and a leader who resigns.

Their share of national vote could be 4 million, if it is that high then he'll stand again next election. I know he has said he'll stand down but he'll be begged not to.

His character is certainly a force of nature. If he steps down, this election will mark the high watermark for UKIP in contemporary politics.

Just looking at the BBC now, the Tories have absolutely destroyed the Lib Dems across the country. Labour seats have held up okay, and Tories have had hardly any gains there.

I'm amazed that people who voted Lib Dems last time have defected to the Tories.

His character is certainly a force of nature. If he steps down, this election will mark the high watermark for UKIP in contemporary politics.
They're little more than BNP in a dress.

Farage likes a pint and is quite charismatic, so he's given them credibility when just a micron beneath the surface lies a party that's driven by bigotry

Trickle down: doesn't work.

It is what it is: another 5 years of desolation for huge amounts of our country because the austerity now continues apace.

Congratulations Pete, you must be made up.

Not trickle down. I want a government with masses of disposable tax receipts that grow due to a growing economy. This is the money I want spent and used. I want it spent on the vulnerable and generating work. Not growing the economy, not increasing UK government disposable income will take us backwards.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back