Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a good looking leader who got passion, balls and really believes he working for the people and not the banks and inspires people. Is Cameron and milbank the best British have to offer

McVey holding Wirral West according to the exit polls. I've been there campaigning, that alone gives me hope this exit polls could be slightly out

Just looking at the BBC now, the Tories have absolutely destroyed the Lib Dems across the country. Labour seats have held up okay, and Tories have had hardly any gains there.

I'm amazed that people who voted Lib Dems last time have defected to the Tories.

...Paddy Ashdown says he'll eat his hat if the exit poll is accurate, those SAS lads are taught to live on anything that's available.

If Farage loses, he resigns. UKIP will be finished.

Even if he resigns, they are far from finished unfortunately. Going to be the 3rd party in the popular vote now, by some way too.
Until that cretin Wheeler who bankrolls it pops it, they are around for a while.

Not trickle down. I want a government with masses of disposable tax receipts that grow due to a growing economy. This is the money I want spent and used. I want it spent on the vulnerable and generating work. Not growing the economy, not increasing UK government disposable income will take us backwards.........

Not sure you supported the right party tbh

Propaganda and smear, all the papers behind them shovelling their sh!t to the masses.

But this has always been the case. Too simplistic. People can be selfish and nasty and focus on their own individual circumstances such as job, income, tax rate, mortgage rates, pension, nice car, holidays etc, and if all those boxes are ticked they simply couldn't give a toss about the common good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back