Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was nonsensical garbage mate, sorry.

It's just pretty much the standard free-market argument against state intervention in markets i.e. just leave it to market forces, don't put too much faith in the government to make them work better, especially when growth is as slow as it is. It relates to the tory "competence or chaos" warning on the economy in their campaign. I can't be arsed to go back and find my original post, but perhaps I've worded it poorly. Labour would look to have heavier state intervention in markets and the SNP would encourage this, so many are sceptical as to how well they'd be able to encourage business investment and enterprise. I get the feeling you've interpreted that post as my position. It's not like.

But they haven't grown the economy in their first 5 years. It's a retarded "growth". They are about finance capital and a low income service sector.

If your saying that they have to ditch all that then yes, but then that wouldn't give you a reason to have supported them in the first place.

The last 5 years have been about steadying the ship and getting it back on course tbh........

We're returning to the years of Thatcherism now. How did we let this happen? The nightmare years return. The country is going to be riven with division.

An utter disaster.

The best possible result is the Tories getting the largest number of MPs but between 310 and 315; they wouldnt be able to do anything and Labour would have time to drive out the idiots that have led it to this, a result that makes 1983 look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back