THE 2021/2022 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk is in trouble, last week Sarvar as i said was very very angry, now hes doing it in public - Kirk has been ordered to get Top 3 after his Buy's which is not easy considering its not been done since 2014

Kirk is in trouble, last week Sarvar as i said was very very angry, now hes doing it in public - Kirk has been ordered to get Top 3 after his Buy's which is not easy considering its not been done since 2014

Very harsh publicly putting that out there. I'd say that's Kirks job done and dusted and I don't think that's a good way of them doing it.

lol lol lol

That's quite funny really. Presumably they thought they could try and do a Chelsea or City with the womens team.

Not sure what to make of him, his insta and tweets like that do make him look like a bit of a crackpot though…
Might have a point given what’s been spent on the woman’s team but not sure him in his position should be so public with his feelings….

Not sure what to make of him, his insta and tweets like that do make him look like a bit of a crackpot though…
Might have a point given what’s been spent on the woman’s team but not sure him in his position should be so public with his feelings….

It's like the complete opposite of the dreaded vote of confidence a manager usually gets. lol

Got into some great positions and then balls like Christiansen puts in are absolutely pointless. She had time to even run into the box before just knocking it out wide and passing in the responsibility to someone else.

I'd say only Anvegard has played to any kind of acceptable level today and the ball has stuck much better up top once Gauvin came on

Status
Not open for further replies.