THE 2021/2022 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birmingham home the 2th on a saturday morning on sky, then Reading away the week later on the FA Player

You'd think he'll be given those games to get the points on the board then.

Tactically he's had an absolute disaster these last two games though. Nothing wrong with getting beat against City and Chelsea but the manner of the defeat and how naive we were tactically may have set alarm bells ringing behind the scenes

If he was not an actual Everton person, we may get better ones, he's the one that makes the Everton videos when we sign players/does player Interviews, and he is pretty new to the Job etc
Fair play....and to give him his due, Kirk didn't help himself with the 4 hour answer. Confused the crap out of me....hopefully better things to come :(....

Getting a bit concerned what this fellas influence at the club is going to be going forwards. Any veneer that he might be a genuine businessman rather than a spoilt billionaires nephew beginning to crack IMO.

100% agree. Keep your opinions behind closed doors otherwise it comes across as a petulant little brat.

I thought we were awful so yes in the grand scheme of things it was an unacceptable performance and that falls on the manager. But that should be said privately, not lobbed on some half arsed social network for everyone to see.

Spurs get a very very dodgy win with a goal that shouldnt count at Man City, so we are not just playing catch up, but catch up to the likes of spurs and Brighton,
Everton play the only other 2 teams besides ourselves that are yet to score, after this 2 week break

1631477092484.png

Playing the two best teams first up was always going to be hard and two defeats isn’t entirely unexpected but the manner of the defeats is really poor. Seems like the manager has set us up poorly both times and we’ve paid the price.

I know “back to basics” is easier said than done when we’ve had so many personnel changes but I think that’s what has to happen in the next two very winnable games.

Status
Not open for further replies.