THE 2021/2022 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was the 1st player i was told may we were signing in mid May, many more to come, Galli from Italy, Duggan, Anvegard to name 3 other's ;)

1625146232235.png

1625146321766.png

This is just one of her goals from a few weeks ago -she also played very well for West ham v us in april and missed a sitter really,

Everton have completed the signing of France international midfielder Kenza Dali on a two-year deal until the end of June 2023.

The 29-year-old is Blues boss Wille Kirk’s first signing of the summer transfer window after the expiry of her contract with West Ham United.

Dali made 44 appearances for the Hammers, scoring 13 goals, and has 15 caps for France.

The talented midfielder believes Everton is the ideal club for her to achieve her ambitions.

“I’m really happy to join this Club,” Dali told evertontv. “It’s a big decision for me and I’m really happy and looking forward to start.

“I was impressed by Everton. The way the team plays is really good.

“I’m a player who loves to have the ball, to play in possession and Everton play like this.

Dali came through the academy ranks at Olympique Lyon and spent 10 years playing senior football in France with five different clubs.

The midfielder spoke of the French connection in the team with fellow international Valerie Gauvin, and how she is looking forward to linking up with her new teammates in midfield.

“I’m really looking forward to play with players like Izzy Christiansen,” added Dali.

“She’s got that experience in France and I think we can have a really good relationship.

“I know Valerie as well; I know how she plays.

“We’re all attacking players and I think it’s going to be really good to play together.

“Everton was a team that I always watched because of French players in the team.

“I love the way they play.

“The possession style is always attacking, always looking to score. This style is really me.

“As a player, I really imagine myself in a team like this, so I’m really happy to join it.”

Everton Women Sporting and Commercial Director, Sarvar Ismailov, praised Dali's character both on and off the pitch, and told of his confidence the midfielder could have a big impact with the Blues.

“I want to welcome Kenza to our team," he said. "From the first moment we spoke we clicked. She is an amazing professional and, most importantly, a great person.

"She had offers from other major clubs in England and Italy who are in the Champions League but chose us which says a lot about her commitment to Everton.

"We welcome her with open arms and I am sure she will excel in the blue shirt of our beloved club and have a great impact.”

Manager Kirk was pleased to secure the French midfielder’s signature, adding her attributes will add to the competitiveness in his squad.

“Kenza is a fantastic addition to the squad,” he told evertonfc.com.

“We want all of our midfielders to possess slightly different characteristics from each other and Kenza is a good example of that.

“She can play in an eight or as a 10 role, but also slightly wider if we want to have her coming inside from the sides and picking up pockets of space.

“She is hard-working, a winner, and is a big threat in the final third.

“Without a doubt, she will deliver goal contributions, be that from scoring herself or through assisting others.”

Last edited:
1625832253431.png

Toni Duggan has returned to Everton, signing a two-year deal until the end of June 2023.

Eight years after leaving the Blues for Manchester City, the 29-year-old re-joins the Club following the expiry of her contract with Atletico Madrid.

One of the biggest names in women’s football, the England international spoke of her delight to come back to the club where she started her career and outlined her determination to steer Willie Kirk’s ambitious side to the Champions League and silverware.

“It feels so good to be back home,” Duggan told evertontv. “This is the club I started out at when I was younger.

“To be back here now, it’s an amazing feeling. As soon as I knew I could return to Everton, I was coming back.”

Duggan, who will wear the famous Everton number nine shirt next season, experienced nights in Europe during her first spell with the Toffees and has set her sights on qualifying for the European tournament again this time round.

“It’s so important for the Club, the team, the manager. It’s everyone’s objective,” she added.

“When I met with Everton, they stated they wanted Champions League football.

“For me personally, I’ve played Champions League football right throughout my career.

“I’ve always been part of it and it’s the pinnacle of a player’s career.

“I want that. I’m ambitious about it.

“It would be a dream come true if I can get Everton back in the Champions League.

“That’s where this club belongs and I know we can achieve it.

““I’m here now, I’m back in blue and hopefully I can give back to the Club what they gave me.”

Sarvar Ismailov, Everton Women Sporting and Commercial Director said: ““We are delighted to welcome Toni back to Everton. She brings a lot of qualities but the most important is the winning mentality she will bring to the dressing room.

"I am positive she will hit the ground running and improve our attacking options. It’s an honour to welcome Toni back home."

Duggan enjoyed a successful first spell with Everton, having broken into the first team during the 2007/08 season.

That term, Duggan scored in extra-time in the FA Women’s Premier League Cup semi-final against Watford and went on to win the final against Arsenal.

Two seasons later in 2010, Duggan was victorious with Everton in her first FA Women’s Cup final in a 3-2 win over the Gunners.

Since leaving Everton, Duggan has gone onto play for Manchester City, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid.

Manager Kirk hopes Duggan’s top-level experience and winning mentality can benefit his ever-improved squad.

“It’s an exciting signing for us,” he said. “Toni is a big personality, a big-game player.

“She has accumulated a lot of valuable experience since leaving Everton in 2013.

“Having played for three of the biggest clubs across Europe with Manchester City, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid, she will put that experience to good use with us.

“I’m excited to get her on the pitch and back in an Everton jersey.”

Making serious moves in the market the women, could be a big season.
Aurora Galli when that one is said whenever that will be as we have had that done for many weeks as well, is going to be another class signing, she is a very good player,along with a couple of younger players one who is classed as the best in the world for her age last year

1625833104559.png

Aurora Galli when that one is said whenever that will be as we have had that done for many weeks as well, is going to be another class signing, she is a very good player,along with a couple of younger players one who is classed as the best in the world for her age last year

View attachment 132861
Doing good things is usmanovs nephew isn't he, very impressed, making the women try to be competing at the top.

Doing good things is usmanovs nephew isn't he, very impressed, making the women try to be competing at the top.
The Everton boss wanted top 3 last year which was unrealistic for me, he wants the same again this season, but i think we may miss out on top3 as its always the same Trio, think Everton can get that 4th but would not surprise me if we could sneak 3rd but they have to learn to beat the Like's of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man utd and Man city who they consistently fail against, but it will change one season and you never know it could be this year-we still have another forward to be said as well in Anna Anvegard who has been top scorer her league the last 4 years while been voted in the top 100 players in the world in womens football

Is one of them Hanna Bennison?
she's the one i was told in May, and the one ive said as been voted as the best young talent by 44 Journalist - but untill its official you never know as Barcelona wanted her, her team Rosengård officially announced she was leaving last night but every other thing - players leaving and players comming has been spot on so far that ive been told

For the record Everton beat man utd to the signing of Toni Duggan as well, she turned them down to come to us, and that was before the man utd manager left etc, we also tried to sign another ex player in nikita parris before she decided to Join Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.