THE 2021/2022 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
1625846753926.png

1625847250595.png

Last edited:

A big turnover of squad yet again this Summer. Not a bad thing. If only the men's team did the same with their Not Quite Rights.
The funny thing is the big turnover most summers is a usual thing in women's football, but Everton are beginning to sign players to 2/3 year deals, instead of the 1 that most usually do etc,it was rare to do what we did with Guavin for example and do the 3 years

The funny thing is the big turnover most summers is a usual thing in women's football, but Everton are beginning to sign players to 2/3 year deals, instead of the 1 that most usually do etc,it was rare to do what we did with Guavin for example and do the 3 years
What positions on the field do you see us still lacking, in order to challenge for Top 4?

What positions on the field do you see us still lacking, in order to challenge for Top 4?
I actually think we will get 4th but its the top 3 for champions league in the WSL, but we need player to replace Moe - which is due to be Leonie Maier, due to sign Aurora Galli who is a Technically-gifted super Midfield player who actually signed a new deal with Juventus women till next year but because the Italian League is an Amateur League we have got her with no problems, she will also become the 1st Italian player to play in the WSL, we are due to sign Anna Anvegard a forward who was voted the 85th best womens player of 2020 and been top scorer the last 4 years in her league, and we have a few others set up, as you see we are signing players for me we needed in places i think, when Gauvin was Injured i think we struggled a bit and even when she was back she was not her old self at that point

Great to see Toni back with the Women’s team, we have to be among the favourites for the title this season surely?

Great to see Toni back with the Women’s team, we have to be among the favourites for the title this season surely?
Very much doubt it myself, it will be Chelsea/City/arsenal as the usual 3 favs with us and man utd been down for 4th i would think
we last lost to a none top 3 team in Feb last year - that been Brighton - any lost since is to one of the usual 4 man utd - city-chelsea-arsenal, learn to beat them and we get better and higher

Anna Anvegard looks like the 3rd confirmed signing today-she was only officially released from Rosengård Thursday night after playing and scoring in her final game, but deal has been agreed for many weeks like nearly all of them, not said have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.