THE 2021/2022 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
1500-2000 would be good attendances, probably far more than LFC who were relegated. At least we now know what the capacity is at Walton.

So, with Arsenal this weekend, we just need to play like Barca? Couldn't resist.

This match will be more than a challenge - but its the type of match that the team has to play to see just where they are right now in terms of competiveness and the league. I'll try to be watching and, as always, expect the Blues to come out on top! COYB!

So, with Arsenal this weekend, we just need to play like Barca? Couldn't resist.

This match will be more than a challenge - but its the type of match that the team has to play to see just where they are right now in terms of competiveness and the league. I'll try to be watching and, as always, expect the Blues to come out on top! COYB!

Barcelona are not the world's best for no reason, they absolutely ripped Arsenal to bits. 4 for Barcelona should have been many more, we are one of only 2 teams to score v Arsenal in the league since Feb, they have kept 11 out out 13 WSL clean sheets, that defeat was their 1st any comp since early feb and bar one game, [and that Barcelona game] they had won every other game since mid Feb, we have lost every single game v Arsenal every comp for many years with the last time we didnt lose happening in 2012, It was going to be a massive ask anyway but now with many Injuries

Remember Arsenal Women v Everton Women LIVE on sky, 3pm ko sunday - Everton will do very well to take anything in reality, but at least its last season Top 3 out the way in the 1st 5 games, with last season's 4th place in 2 league games time Mid November - This will be the last league game till we play Brighton home 7th November [bar Tv changes]

-------------
We play away to Man City Wednesday night 7pm ko in the Conti Cup which is Live on City Plus. which is £2 a month - if this game does not end up on the FA Player. - [it isnt on that yet] - but i would be surprised if it did not

Status
Not open for further replies.