THE 2021/2022 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton missed the chance to close the gap to Top 3/4 today, they could have only been 2 points off 3rd next week if results went their way
as the final league game before the Winter break is Spurs v Everton next Sunday in the WSL

FGb3U7GXIAMKBCE

FGb1xcbWYAIwwYC

Everton missed the chance to close the gap to Top 3/4 today, they could have only been 2 points off 3rd next week if results went their way
as the final league game before the Winter break is Spurs v Everton next Sunday in the WSL

FGb3U7GXIAMKBCE

FGb1xcbWYAIwwYC

Did you see the goal Rose scored against Chelsea? I'm sure she was the one who looked decent against us RM a few weeks back.

Great result against Chelsea.

Did you see the goal Rose scored against Chelsea? I'm sure she was the one who looked decent against us RM a few weeks back.

Great result against Chelsea.
Yes, Chelsea battered Reading the whole game, think that goal was only shot on target for Reading, while chelsea had something like 35 shots think it was, that was a result i was hoping wasnt going to happen, so we had the chance to move up, a win for us today would have not moved us up due to GD

Yes, Chelsea battered Reading the whole game, think that goal was only shot on target, while chelsea had something like 35 shots think it was, that was a result i was hoping wasnt going to happen, so we had the chance to move up, a win for us today would have not moved us up due to GD

Think they scored in the 3rd minute as well mate lol

Can't see anyone catching Arsenal or Chelsea but the rest of the table is very tight. That 3rd place will deffo be up for grabs
Yep, defo between those 2, but we are missing that chance every time to move up when we can, should have beat man utd and should have won in the end today, doesnt help that Reading got that winner and City won in the final min as well---we are in cup action home v man utd Wednesday were if we win in the 90mins, i think we get through to the Q/Fs - the cup has a complicated way of working out who gets through and PPG is used

Everton went out the Conti Cup at the Group Stage once again, but that is no surprise considering they are consistently in the toughest Group every year witg pretty much the same teams, considering its suppose to be a fair draw lol
The 2nd half was a lot better than the 1st half, with Grace Clinton probably Everton Women's best player on the night

Everton lose 1-0 to 3rd placed Spurs to an early 2nd half goal and stay 9th, Everton were by far the better team the 1st 35 or so mins and didnt take the chances, before Spurs got more into the game and had the better of the 2nd half, though Everton had more shots, more on target, more of the ball etc. but its the final score that matters

Everton lose 1-0 to 3rd placed Spurs to an early 2nd half goal and stay 9th, Everton were by far the better team the 1st 35 or so mins and didnt take the chances, before Spurs got more into the game and had the better of the 2nd half, though Everton had more shots, more on target, more of the ball etc. but its the final score that matters

I looked on the FA women's app this morning and didn't see this game on, thought it had been called off for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.