THE 2021/2022 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the game wasn't impressed by everton at all especially avangard and duggen both looked amateur.
Gabby George was easily our best player and looked exasperated with the rest of the team, expect her to go to Chelsea or aresnal in the summer

Just watched the game wasn't impressed by everton at all especially avangard and duggen both looked amateur.
Gabby George was easily our best player and looked exasperated with the rest of the team, expect her to go to Chelsea or aresnal in the summer
Gabby George is here for the next 3 years and wont be going anywhere

So as we approach Christmas, how are we all judging this season so far?

I did say pre season that it would be a transition year with all the new Summer signings, so I didn't expect a great season. It's been disappointing so far, but as long as the club continues to back and develop a strong Womens team with signings, I think we may be laying the foundations of a good team.

So as we approach Christmas, how are we all judging this season so far?

I did say pre season that it would be a transition year with all the new Summer signings, so I didn't expect a great season. It's been disappointing so far, but as long as the club continues to back and develop a strong Womens team with signings, I think we may be laying the foundations of a good team.
Thought we would have been a touch higher up even with the new team (we are 6 points off/4 places lower to what we had same stage last season), but we need a stable starting team, if that is 4/5/6/7 etc with the odd change when needed, we have had the few chances to go up a few times and not took advantage, unlucky not to be a couple up 1st half Sunday, but its not just a new team, its a new behind the scenes team as well, Think the Like's of Meg and Poppy are set to go in Jan or should be gone i would think at the end of the season, had bad luck with a few main players out for a while, like Emslie since mid Nov, Sorensen off course all season, Avergard has just came back from 5 weeks out, Gauvin has been in and out Injured, Bjorn was out a while, we probably need an actual forward [as oddly with all the talent we have we are one of the lowest scorers in the WSL], but the one that has took her chance the last few games has been Grace Clinton who has been Excellent

Thought we would have been a touch higher up even with the new team (we are 6 points off/4 places lower to what we had same stage last season), but we need a stable starting team, if that is 4/5/6/7 etc with the odd change when needed, we have had the few chances to go up a few times and not took advantage, unlucky not to be a couple up 1st half Sunday, but its not just a new team, its a new behind the scenes team as well, Think the Like's of Meg and Poppy are set to go in Jan or should be gone i would think at the end of the season, had bad luck with a few main players out for a while, like Emslie since mid Nov, Sorensen off course all season, Avergard has just came back from 5 weeks out, Gauvin has been in and out Injured, Bjorn was out a while, we probably need an actual forward [as oddly with all the talent we have we are one of the lowest scorers in the WSL], but the one that has took her chance the last few games has been Grace Clinton who has been Excellent

Do.you think we'll try and sell Gauvin mate? Her availability has been quite poor overall hasn't it.

Do.you think we'll try and sell Gauvin mate? Her availability has been quite poor overall hasn't it.
I dont think so but have not asked - off course been french and having a new french Boss may help her as she was beginning to seem like the 1st pick, but again that may have been due to Injuries, though i know PSG wanted her just a month ago, she is here for another year and a half up to now, Gauvin and Izzy also translate for Vasseur when he is not sure what he is saying

The Transfer window is 31st Dec till 27th Jan

I dont think so but have not asked - off course been french and having a new french Boss may help her as she was beginning to seem like the 1st pick, but again that may have been due to Injuries, though i know PSG wanted her just a month ago, she is here for another year and a half up to now, Gauvin and Izzy also translate for Vasseur when he is not sure what he is saying

The Transfer window is 31st Dec till 27th Jan

Cheers mate ;)

Nico Sorensen has been back at FF this week already, just 2 months after her Op for an Injury i thought would keep her out till September, but looks way ahead of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.