THE 2023/2024 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Disappointing this.

Is it money? Role? I assume she's not retiring as 32 is the new 26....

I think it's a good move by us, get her off the wage bill. I don't think she contributed anywhere near enough when she was brought in (pre pregnancy) so have no qualms with us releasing her. Money is tight and we need goalscorers.
She was always leaving. on a massive contract give by Sarvar Ismailov, which hasnt helped. she is a player that is always moaning in training, and what some wont know is, she actually had a fight on the bench with a player (that has long been gone from everton) while both players were subs a while back

I think it's a good move by us, get her off the wage bill. I don't think she contributed anywhere near enough when she was brought in (pre pregnancy) so have no qualms with us releasing her. Money is tight and we need goalscorers.
She was always leaving. on a massive contract give by Sarvar Ismailov, which hasnt helped. she is a player that is always moaning in training, and what some wont know is, she actually had a fight on the bench with a player (that has long been gone from everton) while both players were subs a while back
Yowza, I appreciate the knowledge and perspectives!

Given that's the situation, then "buh bye" 👋

ManU appears to be losing Mary Earps at keeper....hoping they don't sniff around Everton for Courtney B.
Courtney was sorting contract in early April, Think Monday is when we will start to see things said about players, after contracts officially end sunday. Phallon Tullis-Joyce will probably end the man utd number 1 with them getting a new number 2

Courtney was sorting contract in early April, Think Monday is when we will start to see things said about players, after contracts officially end sunday. Phallon Tullis-Joyce will probably end the man utd number 1 with them getting a new number 2
I recall they had addressed Courtney's contract earlier this year, just wanting to be sure there wasn't a transfer in the offing....

Guess I'm surprised to see Eleanor Dale go - obviously I'm not privy to contracts, but with her signing mid-season, thought there would be at least another year on it.

I recall they had addressed Courtney's contract earlier this year, just wanting to be sure there wasn't a transfer in the offing....

Guess I'm surprised to see Eleanor Dale go - obviously I'm not privy to contracts, but with her signing mid-season, thought there would be at least another year on it.
Dale was never officialy said how long for, just a short term deal, in the sameway Duggan contract was never said the extra year last year. I suppose if we dont say contract length on certain deals you can take it that it means 6months to a year

Courtney was a rolling contract were we took up the opion of the 2nd year last season, on exactly the same wage she had previously

Dale was never officialy said how long for, just a short term deal, in the sameway Duggan contract was never said the extra year last year. I suppose if we dont say contract length on certain deals you can take it that it means 6months to a year

Courtney was a rolling contract were we took up the opion of the 2nd year last season, on exactly the same wage she had previously
Thanks, Ring master - I appreciate your knowledge and perspective.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back