THE 2023/2024 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

So a win and a draw and we’ll call her back?
:lol: No. she has max points club level were she played in switzerland - but that league were she was - was banded as a low league. Spain is classed off course as a better and top league meaning you will get points faster. but think it starts from zero again, but i am not sure. She has played 42 International matches. But again like club level, Portugal are classed as to low in the ranking for points to be earned international wise meaning depsite all those games, she has earned Zero points on the international stage.

Last edited:
:lol: No. she has max points club level were she played in switzerland - but that league were she was - was banded as a low league. Spain is classed off course as a better and top league meaning you will get points faster. but think it starts from zero again, but i am not sure. She has played 42 International matches. But again like club level, Portugal are classed as to low in the ranking for points to be earned international wise.
Haha I was joking but thanks for the explanation. Interesting that Portugal are classed that lowly. You’d think they’d have got a better team by now. Guess it is a small country.

Brosnan replacement do you think mate when the big teams come calling? Is she better than Ramsay?
Dont know as Rambo and courtney currently have 2 years left. whatever we are doing we seem to be taking a risk. At the Min, Libby seems to be leaving - (shes actually had an op on finger which will keep her out a little bit.) which would of course leave Rambo/Courtney. But if one of those gets injured, we have no other keeper, meaning i think we would have to get an emergency loan

Dont know as Rambo and courtney currently have 2 years left. whatever we are doing we seem to be taking a risk. At the Min, Libby seems to be leaving - (shes actually had an op on finger which will keep her out a little bit.) which would of course leave Rambo/Courtney. But if one of those gets injured, we have no other keeper, meaning i think we would have to get an emergency loan

Courtney doesn't get injured, she just rests to give other ladies a chance 😉

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back