The Accounts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The vultures are circling.

There but for the grace of God go I - they should be careful what they wish for.

Like others have said, there is washed money sloshing all through the league at every club - let's have proper transparency of financials throughout every club in the league shall we?

Thing is anyone who thinking we haven't is clearly deluded, us getting done for it though is another matter, the whole game is bent with washed money, it would open up to big a worm can
My assumption is that we were trying to do what the clever boys do but weren't clever enough to do ?
I cling to the belief that if one club goes they'll all be exposed and as with all 'cartels' they'll move to protect the first domino.
However, if one has to be sacrificed to protect the rest, then they'll cut our throats wide open, publicly.

My assumption is that we were trying to do what the clever boys do but weren't clever enough to do ?
I cling to the belief that if one club goes they'll all be exposed and as with all 'cartels' they'll move to protect the first domino.
However, if one has to be sacrificed to protect the rest, then they'll cut our throats wide open, publicly.
Yeah this is true, Moshiri thought he knew what he was doing, being a Oligarchs bag man and running a PL side as a successful business are a different thing

We would definitely be the lamb they slaughter, after the opposition to the scab6 and the ESL.

Yet they can leave Chelski to sit on a billion pound debt to their russian mafia boss - something's wonky alright.

We would definitely be the lamb they slaughter, after the opposition to the scab6 and the ESL.

Yet they can leave Chelski to sit on a billion pound debt to their russian mafia boss - something's wonky alright.
They're riding the storm out at Chelsea, it's bleedin obvious.

If there will be one club they make an example of then it's definitely Everton and everyone knows it. That said it looks like the hierarchy have completely destroyed this club with there astonishingly terrible mis- management. If the debt figures reported are correct then unless another buyer buys us out we are headed into oblivion especially if we go down which is looking likely. Can't remember a more depressing time to be a blue.

As I pointed out yesterday FFP isn’t concerned with debt (it should be but it isn’t ) its just concerned with money in v money out.

The first FFP rules included dept, then they quickly realised a lot of the big teams were in huge debts. So got rid of the debt rule.

Goes to show how bent the game is

It originally came about to stop another Portsmouth until the big boys commandeered it.

Who knows just how much more mess we'd be in now without those controls though? The books would look even worse and it would only need Moshiri to pull the plug.

Copperfield.jpg

If there will be one club they make an example of then it's definitely Everton and everyone knows it. That said it looks like the hierarchy have completely destroyed this club with there astonishingly terrible mis- management. If the debt figures reported are correct then unless another buyer buys us out we are headed into oblivion especially if we go down which is looking likely. Can't remember a more depressing time to be a blue.

But but but he's building a stadium lad!

I've been saying it from day one. Moshiri will destroy this club. The financial mis management is only just being made clear where the mismanagement of the playing squad has become apparent already.

It originally came about to stop another Portsmouth until the big boys commandeered it.

Who knows just how much more mess we'd be in now without those controls though? The books would look even worse and it would only need Moshiri to pull the plug.
Ironically the bulk of PL clubs have no need to worry about UEFAs version of FFP as they never qualify for European competition and if they did and didn’t meet the criteria at worse all it would mean is that they wouldn’t be able to play in UEFA competitions.
The version of FFP that is the issue is of course the PLs own rules and clubs voted for it in 2013 and yes both Everton and Chelsea voted for its introduction
Its pretty well accepted that the PL version was less problematic that UEFAs and that sort of is backed up by the fact that to date no PL has been sanctioned although as was referenced earlier in this thread Man City appear to be the subject of an on going investigation which was suspended whilst UEFA and then CAS ruled on and in the case of CAS dealt with an appeal

The PL have no intention of sanctioning anyone as long as clubs play some form of lip service to it. The only potential issue is if a relegated club sues, as the Covid related losses are a clear fabrication.

As well as giving the scab 6 a slap on the wrist for actually trying to destroy the premier league for personal greed. Yeah bring it on you rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.