the air of inevitability

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty1878

Player Valuation: £100m
i can feel it i can smell it i can see it

it’s coming. the board last week killed this club, this is the start of the spiral in every aspect of the club.

brace yourselves - the club we all love and once new, soon isn’t to be anymore

in about 5 years time when god knows what league we’re in

“member everton” they were a big club once”

NSNO - nope not anymore

Whether or not we're a big club has never really bothered me, tbf. It is not as if we've parlayed that into any kind of tangible recent success, or used the status to boost us as a business in any way that's really worked.

I support this lunatic club because my auld fella did. We'll go down this year and then next season it's back to the daily grind of being an Evertonian, just with a different set of fixtures.

It is really hard to see where our next win will come from, and nigh on impossible to see the fanbase ever forgiving this current board.

I genuinely fear we’ll become the next Coventry City or Sunderland.

Sky will be bigging up our local league one derby versus Wrexham

Whether or not we're a big club has never really bothered me, tbf. It is not as if we've parlayed that into any kind of tangible recent success, or used the status to boost us as a business in any way that's really worked.

I support this lunatic club because my auld fella did. We'll go down this year and then next season it's back to the daily grind of being an Evertonian, just with a different set of fixtures.

i’m not saying we won’t support them

i’m saying things are about to change ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.