The Apology Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find what you've just said funny. At all. So whilst I'd ordinarily make fun of myself for criticising a player and seeing him smack it right back in my face, I'm not going to laugh off you labelling me as a racist.

Bang out of order.

You're wrong though. Just say you're wrong.

I don't find what you've just said funny. At all. So whilst I'd ordinarily make fun of myself for criticising a player and seeing him smack it right back in my face, I'm not going to laugh off you labelling me as a racist.

Bang out of order.
I didn't label you as racist mate I just stated a fact and you made the link. Guilty conscience? Not sure here.

Why can't you say sorry for ridiculing Everton players and being wrong man?

I didn't label you as racist mate I just stated a fact and you made the link. Guilty conscience? Not sure here.

Why can't you say sorry for ridiculing Everton players and being wrong man?

Look, you can carry on the comic line. I normally laugh at it.

But the racist insinuation is bang out of order and well over the line. There was absolutely no need for it, right from your initial post which I tried to ignore, but you carried on.

Zero need.

giphy.gif

Look, you can carry on the comic line. I normally laugh at it.

But the racist insinuation is bang out of order and well over the line. There was absolutely no need for it, right from your initial post which I tried to ignore, but you carried on.

Zero need.
I didn't label you racist mate, I made a statement (that's backed up) and you've gone dead angry for some reason.

Why is it so hard to say soz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back