The Apology Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't label you racist mate, I made a statement (that's backed up) and you've gone dead angry for some reason.

Why is it so hard to say soz?

Cute.

Lukaku, Calvert-Lewin and Niasse now. I'm seeing a consistent theme I don't like here.

You were dead wrong about another black Everton striker.

You're one of my favourite posters, but this is ridiculous. There's absolutely zero need. By all means laugh at me, no problem with that at all in any way, but the above is bloody ridiculous and you're better than it.

Cute.

You're one of my favourite posters, but this is ridiculous. There's absolutely zero need. By all means laugh at me, no problem with that at all in any way, but the above is bloody ridiculous and you're better than it.
I'm sorry if you feel this way man but everyone is still waiting for a wee soz for another unfair tirade against an Everton player.

I'm sorry if you feel this way man but everyone is still waiting for a wee soz for another unfair tirade against an Everton player.

No, this is beyond the point of the thread now and not fun and games. Don't insinuate I'm a racist out of the blue. If you think I am a racist, report me to the moderators on whatever grounds you believe to be the case. If not, don't insinuate it. It's not difficult to understand.

Niasse is a beacon to those many of us who are treated like [redacted] by their employer and/or direct supervisor. Do your job, keep your head up, believe in yourself, and get on with it.

When you prove your quality, they will be seen as the fools they are in real life.

MODS - this will be posted on the Niasse thread as well. mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

No, this is beyond the point of the thread now and not fun and games. Don't insinuate I'm a racist out of the blue. If you think I am a racist, report me to the moderators on whatever grounds you believe to be the case. If not, don't insinuate it. It's not difficult to understand.
I'm just noting that you're incredibly harsh on Everton players without much reason mate. Here's a few more examples.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/we-miss-distin-hear-me-out.87328/#post-4404503

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/idrissa-gueye.90148/page-11#post-4708517

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back