Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Battle for Number 10 - NOT A Live Debate - Cameron vs Miliband - 9PM KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do find it amusing the day after a political thing you can see where the media loyalties lie. The sad thing is they have a hand in the pocket of their said political partners and therefore tell their readers the opinion of what their mates tell them to think.

Always remember seeing the headline on the front page of a certain newspaper after they 'switched' allegiances. Made me sick to see how blatent it was they were paid off to do that.

Shame neither of them were prepared to talk about what they'd be prepared to trade off in a coalition, as the reality is that if either of them are PM, it'll probably be as part of one.

The more important bit of the guardian poll was,out of those who said they may change their minds on which way to vote, 56 per cent said they could move to Labour against just 30 per cent for the Conservatives.
If the Tories think that's a win good luck to them
If you think a poll in the guardian is anything other than left-wing spin, then I am very surprised indeed.

All the remarks in this thread about the "tory-controlled media" don't seem to make much sense when you consider the existence of the Guardian, the day-to-day bias of the BBC in favour of all things Labour, and the apparent "mauling" Paxman gave the PM.

Is that the same PMQs where Cameron pummels Milliband every week? Only one national embarrassment there, and it's not our current PM.

You're talking from a position of obvious bias as an admitted Tory, so your view is effectively that of a spin doctor.

I'm pretty much central, leaning left, and as such I can look at the two men more objectively and state that they're both utter embarrassments.

That's an interesting opinion, because I regard myself as a tory and I cannot identify with Milliband at all.

During the studio audience questions when Milliband was answering and doing pretty well, if you closed your eyes the voice and the style of delivery was pure Tony Blair.

If you think a poll in the guardian is anything other than left-wing spin, then I am very surprised indeed.

All the remarks in this thread about the "tory-controlled media" don't seem to make much sense when you consider the existence of the Guardian, the day-to-day bias of the BBC in favour of all things Labour, and the apparent "mauling" Paxman gave the PM.
they had cameron 54% to 46%as winning so its not all left wing spin.

You're talking from a position of obvious bias as an admitted Tory, so your view is effectively that of a spin doctor.

I'm pretty much central, leaning left, and as such I can look at the two men more objectively and state that they're both utter embarrassments.
Is this not your own position of obvious bias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back