The Best Chippy in Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what lids, you don't half appreciate an English take-away until you live abroad.

I've been in Germany for a few years and, although the food here is sound, you can't just pop out and pick up a fish dinner or a chips and rice half-half with curry sauce.

Every time I come home I make it a priority to get myself a fish, chips and mushy peas dinner. Tastes so good.

mate its not just abroad, when i first got down cornwall i asked for a pie dinner, they thought i was a f**king alien when i said put the gravy OVER the chips! ITS NOT A BLOODY DIPPING SAUCE YOU SOUTHERN BELLS!!

mate its not just abroad, when i first got down cornwall i asked for a pie dinner, they thought i was a f**king alien when i said put the gravy OVER the chips! ITS NOT A BLOODY DIPPING SAUCE YOU SOUTHERN BELLS!!

Dipping sauce, fml, hahah! :lol:

I share your pain mate, but at least you can drown your sorrows with a traditional cornish pastie (my second favourite snack of choice when I come back to the UK).

The Good Catch just by Freshfield station.

Cracking fish dinner, haven't tried anything else like but would recommend if you're in the area.

This was a little while ago but I remember me and my mate went to a kebab house in Pensby (just so you know not to go there for any Wirral'uns), I didn't get anything and he just bought some chips.

He's eating away not a car in der werrlld, and then he comes across what looks like a burnt chip, which on closer inspection, was a deep fried cockroach.

Did he cause a fuss? Did he [Poor language removed], he just took it out and ate the rest.

What an utter weirdo. If that was my chips I'd be threatening the greasy bastards with environmental health and try and get a couple of quid out of the scabs.

Ah balls. Is that the one next to the mayflower? That's been my post night out kebab place when I come home to Heswall for yonks ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back