RCB: Godfrey / Holgate
RB: Patterson / Coleman
CM: ??? / Davies
CM: Doucoure / Iwobi
CM: Dele / ???
LF: Gordon / Gray
CF: DCL / ???
RF: ??? / Dobbin

Both have their positives and negatives.

I like Frank and the little I do know of thellwell, but my major concern is that for Everton to avert similar follys of the past few seasons, the culture of the club has to be reformed. Can that occur with the jolly parasite, Moshiri and Kai meddling in football affairs? Frank and the DOF need to operate unimpeded while they secure proper lucrative business arrangements that can alleviate our financial distress. I wonder since we retained our place in the PL if the stories of potential outside investment from the U.S. will resurface? Or if it was just spurious rumors
I reckon once the new ground is built the yanks will be sniffing.

What I don't like is how some of yous jump on the bandwagon for certain players. Since joining us dele alli has been bad, he must have been bad in training too because he's rarely been picked. He had one reasonable game against Palace (certainly wasn't the best player on the pitch) and fans talk about him like some sort of saviour.

He's not up to it, he will not help us and its clear to see. For around 2-3 seasons now he's been performing terribly. We need better than that at this club or can expect more of the same next season.
He looks depressed to me.

Big summer and hopefully we can start moving in the right direction instead of still or backwards. Need to sell a big player and buy 2 for that player. Then sell another next season and replace within 2 and so on till we have a very good young squad with players ready to be sold for big money each year

For anyone thinking Keane will go, his contract runs until 2025 and given his age it'll be the biggest contract of his career. I can't see anyone matching his wages. I think we have to be prepared to live with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.