"the Bobble" on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

How can this guy be right when everyone else is saying that they are gonna interview everyone again tomorrow and then make a decision. It may end up being Lampard and I’d be ok with that but I don’t think it can be as done of a deal as he makes out

Are you genuinely trying to pretend he doesn’t have any inside knowledge of what’s going on at the club?

Dobbin was just guesswork yeah?

You're naive if you think someone can know 100% of what goes on at the club in every department.

Working in the medic department you can get bits of info RE injuries/team news.

Working in recruitment you'll no doubt get wind of transfers.

Unless he's on the board he'll not know what Moshiri and Kia Joorabchian discuss in private.

How can this guy be right when everyone else is saying that they are gonna interview everyone again tomorrow and then make a decision. It may end up being Lampard and I’d be ok with that but I don’t think it can be as done of a deal as he makes out

He's saying they are agreeing terms with him...just as they did Pereira. So they know they have them sorted once they hand it to one of them.

It's NSNO who are on the hook for this: they stated Lampard has the job.

Dobbin was conceded to be out the door before he posted and I challenge anyone to find info posted otherwise from that time. The rumour I heard is he's mates or had connections with someone high up at the times which allows him to get the scoops and put it out there before 11 o'clock injuctions. That and being mates with the most reliable journo in Joyce has its perks.

Hes clearly well connected if not a bit self absorbed

Status
Not open for further replies.