The bomb shelter thread.

Curious, two different messages if so. First one is an active poster who has limited their profile:
View attachment 156385

Second one is sagey's:

View attachment 156386

Maybe it's a glitch? You should be a mod mate, you know the site like the back of your hand.
Anyone, I think, can set your own profile to private. Mine should be. The only real way to check if a poster is banned is start typing their username into search bar or @them. If they don't appear as a choice, then gulag is the answer.

@sageyefc is currently residing in gulag 1.

Anyone, I think, can set your own profile to private. Mine should be. The only real way to check if a poster is banned is start typing their username into search bar or @them. If they don't appear as a choice, then gulag is the answer.

That's a good gulag, spent many a day there myself, food is half decent.

Anyone, I think, can set year profile to private. Mine should be. The only real way to check if a poster is banned is start typing their username into search bar or @them. If they don't appear as a choice, then gulag is the answer.

Aye, just clicked the aforementioned @GedMoore's link and I get the same message. Looks like he's in Siberia. Rumour is that a banned folk from git are press ganged into the Russian Military. Which gives hope to Ukraine.

Aye, just clicked the aforementioned @GedMoore's link and I get the same message. Looks like he's in Siberia. Rumour is that a banned folk from git are press ganged into the Russian Military. Which gives hope to Ukraine.
GED was banned, shot, thrown off a roof, hung drawn and quartered and then set on fire just to be sure he's dead

Yes, permanently.

giphy.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back