• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just felt in the build up to this that the momentum was on their side

Still only 1-0 like, but it's felt like their name was on the cup since the Barca comeback

I feel bad for the local Blues most of all, who are going to have to put up with this

It'd bad enough that I saw some Liverpool shirts in my sleepy Staffordshire village this afternoon. Lord knows what it's going to be like on Merseyside

Still only 1-0 like, but it's felt like their name was on the cup since the Barca comeback

I feel bad for the local Blues most of all, who are going to have to put up with this

It'd bad enough that I saw some Liverpool shirts in my sleepy Staffordshire village this afternoon. Lord knows what it's going to be like on Merseyside

Like me that’s why I’m emigrating

Road as in paving slabs?

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

i honestly didn't hear one shout when they scored, I live In Bootle,
Norway on another hand... [I did hear a blue shouting abuse though.

I hated the 20 sec penalty but could be a blessing in disguise for Spurs, when it is 0-0 they are usually abysmal, now they are bossing the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back