• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for my cousin who's over there right now in the ground and my old man watching from above, everyone else can do one though

I can hear the neighbours celebrating, think I might neck a few more then grab my chainsaw and go full leatherface on them, never liked them anyway
Happy im currently up in Scarisbrick with absolutely no one else around. It'll help for sure.

Social media blackout for the next 48 hours.

The penalty was 50/50 for me. That said, no way is it given if its van Dijk handling it.

Thankfully it's not the goal that decided the game.

Liverpool were awful tonight. Spurs felt it was ok to chase the game for 70 minutes by passing it in triangles between their goalkeeper, centre back and left back. I've never seen a goal scored that way.

Moura came on too late. Kane didn't have a touch all game.

Alli should have been hooked at half time.

The Barcelona bottle job was always leading to Liverpool taking the trophy. Dembele takes a lot of the blame for that, but if Barcelona don't defend like a bunch of blind children at Anfield then they are not even in the final.

Anyway, expected them to win, they won. Well done. Maybe one day we'll be good enough to qualify for that competition, but there again, I doubt it'll be any time soon. Get to the final? Not in any of our lifetimes, I'd imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back