Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The constant bullying (Davek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A day after he's banned, miralles one of his most disliked player, looks to be leaving out of the blue, make of that what you will

3E454BF400000578-4313448-image-a-39_1489527411931.jpg
Break out the syringes!!

A day after he's banned, miralles one of his most disliked player, looks to be leaving out of the blue, make of that what you will

His last comment was in the Besic thread just before news of Besic's dad being shot started filtering though... make of THAT what you will.

In all seriousness, the fact I can see his profile, no sign of any ban and that he was active at 6pm yesterday kind of make me confused about what everyone is talking about.

His last comment was in the Besic thread just before news of Besic's dad being shot started filtering though... make of THAT what you will.

In all seriousness, the fact I can see his profile, no sign of any ban and that he was active at 6pm yesterday kind of make me confused about what everyone is talking about.
Check the members section, most likes etc, the naz... err the mods have removed him

Not quite Matt, it'd have been 10 years next April, at which point he'd have got his long service award !

Anyway, to be serious for a short moment, if it's perma, I hope the mods reconsider, but I don't know what the circumstances are, so that might not be possible.

dave's a pain in the arse, but he's our pain in the arse and so needs a bit of a ( virtual ) slapping now and then to keep him under control. It may well be that he's been asked to wind his neck in a bit, but he hasn't been able to do so, in which case some time off wouldn't do him any harm.

It's vaguely possible that he's gone off on one with a mod via PM, from which there would be no way back, but that's not really his style, so I doubt that's the case.

Your last paragraph is probably true. He is a mods worst nightmare.

He will be back. Just wait until October and we get a poll going for should davek be allowed back.

Check the members section, most likes etc, the naz... err the mods have removed him

The situation has changed mate. He doesn't seem to be perma-banned any longer

Given the thread's about dave, I'm going to change my position on this totally and argue for him to be permanently removed.

Last edited:

At least you're not davek Matt.

I'm not Davek. Clearly not. I've given him grief by DM all summer about Everton making all these signings and Villa languishing in the bottom half of the Championship. I vaulted him all over the show about Randy Lerner being the 'best chairman in the Premier League'

People just need to know how to take davek. Part of the fun is laughing at some of the crazy stuff he comes out with regarding Everton.

I vault him all the time.

Games the game.

99% of the time I don't agree with davek.

Respect him though for being a fabulously funny and infuriating poster.

"Quietly satisfied" and "wound up" are two comprehensively different things. Surprised at your inability to tell them apart.

Obviously Dave has had you dangling on the end of his hook many a time. Easy to see from your posts.

Oh dear. Typical Davek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back