Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The constant bullying (Davek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a Blue lads

He could be a massive pain in the backside too like, but he was defo a Blue

Stick the Kopite shouts up your nostrils
The "you're a Kopite because I disagree with you" nonsense really needs to stop.

This is a really good forum ruined by paranoid people who can't accept a differing opinion.

The "you're a Kopite because I disagree with you" nonsense really needs to stop.

This is a really good forum ruined by paranoid people who can't accept a differing opinion.

Or are too thick skinned to not get over the top in terms of their fume at davek

Stain and saint are much the same. Just chuck the letters up and see how they fall.

dave's a tinas :oops:
Satin?

rBVaHVU5p1KAGSyVAAE6QEzIbFg576.jpg

On a football forum? Really?

Easier for me as I'm not a Blue but I found on the rare occasion you challenged him on something he had said he was always game enough to respond and give a reason for his view.

He is a WUM but he also has a sense of humour and irony if you have a wee dig at him, unfortunately these are the two traits lacking in the folk who complain about him most.

@davek is an essential character,the sooner he is back up and running the sooner this forum will be back to normal IMO.

He is a WUM but he also has a sense of humour and irony if you have a wee dig at him unfortunately these are the two traits lacking in the folk who complain about him most.

@davek is an essential character,the sooner he is back up and running the sooner this forum will be back to normal IMO.

Exactly. Its kind of boring without him online.

He is a WUM but he also has a sense of humour and irony if you have a wee dig at him, unfortunately these are the two traits lacking in the folk who complain about him most.

Is right.

I understand why he hacks people off, but some people think he's actually being serious and insist on having endless arguments with him rather than just laughing at him !

I do miss the old davek though who, years ago was 75% serious and 25% WUM. He's gone too far in the opposite direction for my liking now, so it's gone a bit stale.

Is right.

I understand why he hacks people off, but some people think he's actually being serious and insist on having endless arguments with him rather than just laughing at him !

I do miss the old davek though who, years ago was 75% serious and 25% WUM. He's gone too far in the opposite direction for my liking now, so it's gone a bit stale.
The old DaveK was carried out in a bucket in Martinez' last season, IIRC. Buried at a crossroads outside of town.

This recent incarnation was Ghost of DaveK, and as you say just wasn't the same.

I just don't see anything he posted that would warrant a ban.

I think he said he liked PoP mate ? If he did, then let that be a warning to you.

Anyway, for all we know he might be in Gulag for something he said via PM or a totting up of stuff leading to the old High Maintenance flag being raised, and, lets face it, whether you love him or loathe him, no-one could argue that he's not high maintenance. David would probably make a decent stab at arguing the toss about it though !

I think he said he liked PoP mate ? If he did, then let that be a warning to you.

Anyway, for all we know he might be in Gulag for something he said via PM or a totting up of stuff leading to the old High Maintenance flag being raised, and, lets face it, whether you love him or loathe him, no-one could argue that he's not high maintenance. David would probably make a decent stab at arguing the toss about it though !

Yeah, if he has actually been banned it's either for something said in private, or more likely just under the totting up process. I believe he called someone a nobhead the other day which Groucho said was dealt with, could have been those points that done it. Or this is all a cruel joke and his internet is down for a couple of days.

And lets face it, he hasn't been banned for being massive boring troll now after doing it for 3 years.

Although i did hear that Elton John is working on an updated version of "Candle in the wind" to be dedicated to the memory of dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back