Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The constant bullying (Davek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I complimented him often on his unique writing style; it was immensely engaging.
I hope he turns his talent into writing a book (fiction, of course!). I feel confident he'd have a best-seller on his hands.

Except I put him on ignore about eighteen months ago.

Why are you so riled up about the fact that many on here think the place is better off without a WUM? Speaks volumes about your character.
Imagine he's worried that the mods seem to be taking an anti-sum position and he'll have to increase his bribe sorry donation per month the keep his platform for perpetuating utter wham

Can't say I know the bloke personally or anything but i have never got the issue with davek.

Obviously a staunch blue, never abuses anyone, always backs his opinions up with well thought out posts (whether people agree with them is irrelevant) and seems to generally be a decent sort.

Posters like him are important on a forum like this. He fuels debate.

What's not to like?

Except I put him on ignore about eighteen months ago.

Why are you so riled up about the fact that many on here think the place is better off without a WUM? Speaks volumes about your character.

I'm perfectly calm.

Davek will forever be an institution on this forum. Brought plenty of laughs to everyone over the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back