Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The constant bullying (Davek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
with my award winning intel

LOL, as if an IP or cookie check would give me away.
Admittedly, telling mod central about one of them did give the game away ever so slightly, but they've probably forgotten by now, so it's all good.

Anyway, this thread is abar davek and your multis, not mine.

LOL, as if an IP or cookie check would give me away.
Admittedly, telling mod central about one of them did give the game away ever so slightly, but they've probably forgotten by now, so it's all good.

Anyway, this thread is abar davek and your multis, not mine.
@GrandOldTeam an ex mod admitting multi violations while serving as a mod at the time. All I ask for is consistency if our boy @davek is banned then....

You've never had the honour of a dedicated hatred thread on RAWK

Davek has. They hate him on there.
You may have missed the time they asked 12 questions for a match preview on here and we knew they would sneer at the answers. The first letter of each of my published answers spelled LFCMURDERERS and stayed up for a day or two until they twigged.

Swear to God you come at me one more time and I'll wex you back to your native North Wales Damo you slug.

@GrandOldTeam an ex mod admitting multi violations while serving as a mod at the time. All I ask for is consistency if our boy @davek is banned then....

I note your attempt at playing the ref, but have decided not to report you for the offence.
Instead, I will bully you with facts

So I'll attempt to clarify, before updating our rules.

• Multis are allowed.
I thank you for your attention in this matter and look forward to your grovelling apology.
Oh, and stop bullying Matt.

You may have missed the time they asked 12 questions for a match preview on here and we knew they would sneer at the answers. The first letter of each of my published answers spelled LFCMURDERERS and stayed up for a day or two until they twigged.

Swear to God you come at me one more time and I'll wex you back to your native North Wales Damo you slug.

It's true. I'll testify.

Davek is their nemesis.

He started a thread that made them fume.

It's still going to this day.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...ars-of-witch-hunt-against-liverpool-fc.40028/

They're still fuming.

You're not in the same league as Davek

You're Pontins League

To his Premier League E-V-E-R-T-O-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back