Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The constant bullying (Davek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not bothered by Dave, he has a tendency to browbeat people though, that said were he has an opinion and defends it or produces the most blatant dummy seen since a Phil Neville step over! But he's not bullied at all, he's hardly the type to allow himself to be. I agree bullying in general has no place here, debate, argue, get bloody passionate we come here for news, comment, laughs and opinion but ultimately for our love of all that is Everton. Dave is one of us you don't have to agree and if you don't ignore him or challenge him...usually he'll engage you....so make sure you can back it up or be prepared to agree to disagree; I try and use that as a general rule of thumb myself as sometimes opinions do differ but as you know we've all got two things opinion and rectums!

@davek is certainly marmite. So many threads are derailed by people slagging him off ( and I do mean him, rather than his POV) and by others then defending him.
Perhaps all such posts should be moved to this thread so that other threads stay on topic ? By all means argue his points in the relevant threads

*FWIW I'm in team davek

I think people need to get a better understanding of sarcasm

Sarcasm works face to face, it does not transfer well into written form, internet forums don't allow those subtle facial expressions and body language in time with the words spoken, which would imply the sarcasm. The attempts of written sarcasm are easy to spot and don't normally get past the first sentence before I've moved on..

Granted, I haven't posted here long and am a newbie.

But the harassment @davek gets on a daily basis is pathetic.

Some of you don't share his views, that's fair. But why the abuse?

I even witnessed a few calling him a RS yesterday. That's the kind of paranoid nonsense they come out with at RAWK when one of the regulars doesn't nod their head with the other sheep, replacing "RS" with "Manc".

You are no better and it spoils an otherwise very well moderated and interesting forums.

Basically, grow the hell up. Ignore Dave if you don't agree with him.

tbh, I though this was about The Davek being the bad guy...whatever.
I'm sure our man is big enough and ugly enough to roll with the give and take on here.
Give over with the victim by proxy syndrome

He's a bit like my @arl fella who used to slag off most of our players, but when we won he would always have that smug, satisfied look on his face.

Granted, I haven't posted here long and am a newbie.

But the harassment @davek gets on a daily basis is pathetic.

Some of you don't share his views, that's fair. But why the abuse?

I even witnessed a few calling him a RS yesterday. That's the kind of paranoid nonsense they come out with at RAWK when one of the regulars doesn't nod their head with the other sheep, replacing "RS" with "Manc".

You are no better and it spoils an otherwise very well moderated and interesting forums.

Basically, grow the hell up. Ignore Dave if you don't agree with him.
It's good Billions, isn't it?

OMG @davek is such an evil WUM megalomaniac who hates Everton and the fat Dutch baby and loves Liverpool and won't stop polishing Roberto's brown cloggers

(gets butthurt when he responds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back