Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The constant bullying (Davek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only just noticed this thread. Thanks for those of you who contributed kind words and stood up against the bullying I face from a hard core of posters on the Everton forum. I wont allow the bullies to prevail. It's just great to know others have my back and the bad guys are in a minority on here.

I've only just noticed this thread. Thanks for those of you who contributed kind words and stood up against the bullying I face from a hard core of posters on the Everton forum. I wont allow the bullies to prevail. It's just great to know others have my back and the bad guys are in a minority on here.

Sigh.

He is either a parody account or somebody with way too much time on their hands.

Bullying my arse!

He belittles anybody who disagrees with him in a condescending manner which is quite rich as you can tell most of the stuff he posts is straight from Google research.

Stop pandering to him with another thread and do something more meaningful with your time you easily offended and delicate little flower.

Haha

He's an annoying tit at times ( well, most of the time to be honest ), but what I don't get is why people feel the need to respond to him. With dave, debate with him by all means, but when he subtly changes the subject, that's just his playful way of admitting he's wrong, so, at that point, just quit chatting and walk away feeling smug.

He is a very passionate and committed Blue though, so the RS taunts that some ( not you ) throw at him are just laughable.

Ejzr6.gif

This thread.

Haha

He's an annoying tit at times ( well, most of the time to be honest ), but what I don't get is why people feel the need to respond to him. With dave, debate with him by all means, but when he subtly changes the subject, that's just his playful way of admitting he's wrong, so, at that point, just quit chatting and walk away feeling smug.

He is a very passionate and committed Blue though, so the RS taunts that some ( not you ) throw at him are just laughable.

OH HELLO WOOLS

Dave-ek - do you actually like oranges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back