The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leathered. Girlfriends 21st. She is still out having a laugh, I had to come home early cos I know I'm not made for it any more!

When you're young you want to drink heavily til you find out you are totally incapable, and when it comes, it is a blessing.

I am both ruined and know that tomorrow is a write off.

Old age is coming for me!

Was out last night celebrating (no, not our incredible 1-1 draw with SH) have woken up a while ago and am still very much drunk. F it, better than a hangover!

Urgh!

It's coming back to me....kicked out of one boozer for being dunkr...Gettin whiskeyed (& something else'd) up in the one next door...making me peace with some little rat I've wanted to kill - properly KILL - for the last 20 years or more...Falling off the back gate because I've lost me keys (Owwwww)...waking up with a half-eaten peanut butter (& whatever flavour) crisp sandwich under me pillow...Bruised elbow & forearm from me trip to the concrete...guts in bulk...kidneys the size of saskatchewan...

Who'd be me....in the film about me? Knowing my luck it'd be that two-hat james corden, probly :mad:

I had 3 pint bottles of Heineken and 2 large vodka and cokes and don't remember going to bed . :Blink:

Ale and medication don't go well together .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back