The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got a bad case of the DT's...shakin like a newborn giraffe, and about as steady on me feet from saturday night. Went back to bed abar midday yesterday & only got up once last night to go the khazi...Think this time I've really done meself a mischief :(

A loooong spell of sobriety beckons...

Still got a bad case of the DT's...shakin like a newborn giraffe, and about as steady on me feet from saturday night. Went back to bed abar midday yesterday & only got up once last night to go the khazi...Think this time I've really done meself a mischief :(

A loooong spell of sobriety beckons...
Hope you get better soon,

Hope you get better soon,

Thanks mate. So do I. ;)

Honestly mate - drink in moderation. I'm getting far too old to go me bucket these days. 20 or so years ago I'd have been bootin' the alehouse doors off their hinges at 11am next morning.

Gonna be at least a fortnight before I even think of a bevvy...derby & semi final or not, I'm not touching a drop for a while.

Thanks mate. So do I. ;)

Honestly mate - drink in moderation. I'm getting far too old to go me bucket these days. 20 or so years ago I'd have been bootin' the alehouse doors off their hinges at 11am next morning.

Gonna be at least a fortnight before I even think of a bevvy...derby & semi final or not, I'm not touching a drop for a while.
Hahaha mate,

Another bevy last night 8 pints and another black out . Don't remember going to bed . Woke up with a chicken kebab in the kitchen un opened do t remember buying it .

I'm swerving the ale now it's just not enjoyable anymore .

A sober weekend in London for me this weekend.

Apologies to my fellow blues. This very much includes @davek and @bizzaro. I indeed love you guys. We're brothers and we nothing more than to see Everton win stuff and be successful. Goading and being petty is nice and easy on the forum and it's been take too far recently.

Beers helped me say this but don't think it isn't sincere.

As @The Esk will confirm.

I want to see Everton win things. Top and bottom.

Do not think my desire to win is less than any other blue on this forum. Quite the opposite. I'd say I have even more desire than most.

I do think there is also a "way" in doing things. If you do it the wrong way you can damage EFC in the longer term. I mean in a way that makes the club unmanageable for future EFC managers.

Moshiri will act.

People on here regularly underestimate him.

I do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back