The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konichiwa Bitches:

I've been drinking since 9am with friends hoping ftor a foxes win at Old Trafford. They've all gone onto responsibilities, but I'm still on my porch. If any of you cats wants to join me, I'm here. Hit me up: lawlerrr@yahoo.com (oh and I live in the middle of nowhere).

IMG_20160501_143942_zpsnvkpzmht.jpg

Went to my first Largs Thistle game last night. 4 pints before getting a bottle of Malbec for the train to Irvine. Beers at the game, beers afterwards, smashed a pint glass on the train, almost got nicked for it and singing Largs songs at the station. Went for a few more beers which I don't remember but there's photographic evidence and then McDonald's. Got sweet talked by a brasser. Up for work at 9 fresh as a daisy.

Went to my first Largs Thistle game last night. 4 pints before getting a bottle of Malbec for the train to Irvine. Beers at the game, beers afterwards, smashed a pint glass on the train, almost got nicked for it and singing Largs songs at the station. Went for a few more beers which I don't remember but there's photographic evidence and then McDonald's. Got sweet talked by a brasser. Up for work at 9 fresh as a daisy.
You deserve your own thread ;)

Back again, it's only been one page ha. Just nailed some bird who's got a fella, give her a sterling fresh burst and was on my way. Been out since about 7 so I'm goosed, have a good day fellas.. Thanks for reading x

I have woken up this morning to find my shorts and pants caked in [Poor language removed]. It's down my leg, on the mattress and on the floor in the toilet. I remember falling into the road last night and have a very sore rib this morning. I am in my forties. This is not acceptable behaviour.

I have woken up this morning to find my shorts and pants caked in [Poor language removed]. It's down my leg, on the mattress and on the floor in the toilet. I remember falling into the road last night and have a very sore rib this morning. I am in my forties. This is not acceptable behaviour.
Thanks for sharing.

Not sure i would in the same circumstances but bravo nonetheless.

Thanks for sharing.

Not sure i would in the same circumstances but bravo nonetheless.
I know. I thought if I shared it I would feel better. She is absolutely fuming downstairs. I am now washing the cack off my legs. My mate is having a BBQ today, but I don't think she will want to go now. For me, this incident is over. I've cleaned up and binned me kecks. She will not let this go. I have a bad day ahead. I might take her and our boy to the zoo.

I know. I thought if I shared it I would feel better. She is absolutely fuming downstairs. I am now washing the cack off my legs. My mate is having a BBQ today, but I don't think she will want to go now. For me, this incident is over. I've cleaned up and binned me kecks. She will not let this go. I have a bad day ahead. I might take her and our boy to the zoo.
You should take the cack caked kecks to the zoo and throw them at the monkeys see how they like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back