The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
scrooge.gif

A friend recently broke what I believe to be the record for Gin drinking - twenty five in one sitting.

He was fine the day after too, however he did collapse on the night x
Gin is the only spirit I can drink now but it sure does play havoc with your brain.
Also gives you the worst hangover possible. Like your head is in a vice and you've swallowed a litre of battery acid. Rennie run back up your windpipe when they spot gin.

Gin is the only spirit I can drink now but it sure does play havoc with your brain.
Also gives you the worst hangover possible. Like your head is in a vice and you've swallowed a litre of battery acid. Rennie run back up your windpipe when they spot gin.

Pernod is the same, but gives you a warning of the hell youre going to face the following day by being disgusting from the start.

Anyone tried Benedictine liqueur? Noticed it being served/available at Turf Moor yesterday. Was told an interesting story about how the East Lancashire Regiment drank a lot of this whilst being stationed in France in the first world war, and brought it back with them. Its been sold in the area ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back