The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me likey. A lot. I'm usually a Hendricks man but this one is coming up on the rails very quickly.
Will try it next on your recommendation mate, I've tried most but never this for some reason. I've settled on Hendricks and Sipsmiths as my middle priced gin, used to be Plymouth till I tried those two.

Back in Liverpool for the match. Now at my Mum and Dad's having had a night on the ale at The Rose of Mossley (south end and proud :)) with son and brother. For some reason the keyboard is a bit blurry. Nothing to do with the vast quantities of Chang (vile disgusting tastes like p)ss) and Carling that have been consumed.

How flipping rubbish were Everton today. The good times coming AGM bubble well and truly burst. Oh well, think of the money we've saved by not advancing and there's always next year but it really really hurts today.

Back in Liverpool for the match. Now at my Mum and Dad's having had a night on the ale at The Rose of Mossley (south end and proud :)) with son and brother. For some reason the keyboard is a bit blurry. Nothing to do with the vast quantities of Chang (vile disgusting tastes like p)ss) and Carling that have been consumed.

How flipping rubbish were Everton today. The good times coming AGM bubble well and truly burst. Oh well, think of the money we've saved by not advancing and there's always next year but it really really hurts today.
Your grammer and spelling were sensational.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back