The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bye:Hello GOT.

Soon.

tenor.gif

.....had a bucket full of Guinness at my Father-in-Laws funeral yesterday, topped off by dark rum and ginger. Feel fine this morning, could’ve done with another hour in bed, though, but had to do the GOT transfer round-up at 6am!!

Last edited:

.....had a bucket full of Guinness at my Father-in-Laws funeral yesterday, topped off by dark rum and ginger. Feel fine this morning, could’ve done with another hour in bed, though, but had to do the GOT transfer round-up at 6am!!
How do some people just not get hangovers,am rough for about 60 hours after last drink

Sorry to hear of your loss @Eggs.
I'm also fine this morning (albeit a couple of hours behind you) I actually have no recollection of posting in this thread last night though.

First time on this thread, just heading home from the Edinburgh Fringe, had a brilliant day, last show we saw was Frank Skinner, he was off the scale, now heading for the Station Bar Larbert which is open til one.

A big hi to all the other drunks out there lol
:D In Edinburgh the next 2 Saturdays. Johnny Marr/Primal Scream next Sat, Hibs v Morton the following Sat. Beer included on both visits. :pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back