The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm disappointed in you scouse bassas that the last post of today was about 3pm but now it's 5am and i've got work at 12 somebody please kill me!!!!!!!!

drunk thread is the place to be btw when you might not have only had something to drink ;) haway lads lets get a reply am listening to the vaccines and am buzzing me mackem tits off here a need a bit crack but am not even logging on to facebook cos i know i'll post some SERIOUSLY regrettable status'

PRETTY GIRL WRECKIN BAR RARARARA

Ah you sound wonderfully tipsy. Make yourself comfortable in the drunk thread son. I'd say take your coat off but being a native of the North East I'll assume you're already shirtless.
The trick with drunken facebook is to avoid the wall altogether, just go straight to the
holiday photos of your chosen lass and beat off to her unknowing bikini body.

i'll tell you what like i really dinnar what to do with myself i've got a pure buzz on but am in bed...

dixie dean - that fella will maybe be forgotten about with the premier league generation (my generation) but he will be remembered with real football fans as the ultimate striker of all time!!

everton fc - please for the love of god however bad you get you know you'll never get relegated from the top division (over 125 years anit now?) well done but please please please let us beat you for god's love it's been about fifteen seasons i mean i was there when we got beat 7-1, 3-0, 2-0 please just give us a shnidey one nil home victory that will do for me!! anyway i'm probably embarrassing myself with these posts and i probably will continue to post on the boards even tonight. good luck for the rest of the season and by god i need it in my house cos my dads gunna have a heart attack if yous don't start winning some games (for those who haven't read my thread on the welcome forum my dad is an everton supporter from birth) xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back