The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now O'Neill is your manager you're bound to
win some, we just can't beat his teams.

I wish I had your confidence about never being relegated. We're only a Baines injury away from a dogfight.

don't worry about it mate, i'm posting all over the boards so i've probably posted plenty of sh-te somewhere!!

i hope to god o'neill can instill an everton-beating attitude to our players as i don't know if you've noticed but since i've been going to sunderland games (about 2001) we've never beaten yous. Everton are literally our biggest bogie team and it's awful for me with my dad being one of yous as he lives for your victories! Despite having a better squad or better league position no matter if we're top of the league and you're bottom i swear to god you will beat us and stay in the premier league, anyway good luck with baines or without cheers pal xx

OH FFS. Every limb in my body is spinning the wrong way. Went out in an everton kit with fellaini in the back and a black curly wig in lincoln. Had about 7 lads shouting Fellaini, a random everton fan from somewhere not liverpool, a girl ask why coloccini was in an everton kit and some dirty [Poor language removed] volley my leg at the bar and run off the sh""house. ffs. ran home. imagine seeing fellaini jogging at 3am through a random place and seem some scousers. nice touch. pint of water, vitamin tablet and paracetemol as well as footy man. need crumpets also. happy days.

It means you struck out with the birds, failed to pull.

Of course if you have no idea what it meant because it's never happened to you then I will be suitably impressed and annoyed at the same time.

let's just say that's why i had no idea then aye ;)
but aye i struck out, birds can be serious head****s over town mind, tarts.

I say over town I mean 100% of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back