The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
professor_and_maryann.gif

Welcome to my world.....she said something and i slowly got more and more drunk until i exploded with rage.....

Day 2.....she gets her stuff and i explode again.....

Then go on the lash.

Ive no idea what

"You need to earn back her trust"

Which was the advice I got from her sister.....actually means?!

Do i keep messaging like an idiot.....or just disappear for a week so she thinks ive topped myself :)

2 of us had a 1850 dollar bill in a girlie bar 2 weeks ago.....

I just had to deposit in cash another 350....for extras not paid for....

I have no idea what happened....although whenever I go in there they give me free bottles of vodka.

Not the best for social situations though is it?

It is and it isn't really, i'm not constantly stoned like i mostly only have a joint an hour before i go to bed, it's great for when you've had a chocker day and just want to chill out. If i go out with family or take a bird out then i wont smoke a joint like, but it i'm out with some of me mates then i might have 1 or 2, it's a decent plant.

Just got a text off some random.

Random:'Who's this?'

Nik: 'I could ask you the same thing'

Random:'You put your number in my phone last night'

Nik:'Did I? I hope you're a girl ffs!'

I don't know wtf I was on last night. Absolute state.

Just left a pub wasted but feeling pretty **** hot. my dad (one time evertonian, leeds, current Tranmere? I know I know weird one!) and my older bro, leeds scum decided to start a, 'how many trophies have u won since 1970' debate. I argued that they are living the dream by being in the league they r but also that its easy to pick a paticular date that suites there history etc etc but where it was two on one it got ugly and made me realise no matter how **** we r at present we will never be as **** as them
I said 1878 and **** u etc and how many tropies they won since 1980 and then i realised they were winding me but the thing is u mention everton drunk or sober i get on one, especially to some **** house teams like them
i thought bar lady was gonna kick me out but turns out she is a blue and was totally on my side( evertonian)! Junction Pub, Southampton. I hope Southampton get promoted so we can take over the city one day this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back