The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just left a pub wasted but feeling pretty **** hot. my dad (one time evertonian, leeds, current Tranmere? I know I know weird one!) and my older bro, leeds scum decided to start a, 'how many trophies have u won since 1970' debate. I argued that they are living the dream by being in the league they r but also that its easy to pick a paticular date that suites there history etc etc but where it was two on one it got ugly and made me realise no matter how **** we r at present we will never be as **** as them
I said 1878 and **** u etc and how many tropies they won since 1980 and then i realised they were winding me but the thing is u mention everton drunk or sober i get on one, especially to some **** house teams like them
i thought bar lady was gonna kick me out but turns out she is a blue and was totally on my side( evertonian)! Junction Pub, Southampton. I hope Southampton get promoted so we can take over the city one day this year

i just hate leeds with a passion

Vote for Pedro.

:D how about this guy, Timo Soini, true-finn party, huge Millwall supporter :D FFS
1135257219155.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back