The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So gucking pissef now you don't even know. PIssed as in both meanings. Like drunk and mad. **** girls man. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ****ing drama suuuuuuuuuuuuuuckssssssssssd. I hate thissssssssssssssssn.

Problem is I'm perfectly drunk...could have gone out to late night beers but feel like enjoying my drunk rather than adding to it...

My mate was wrecked last night. I went into his room to see if he was alright, went to turn off a running tap only to see the tap was off. Looked back to his bed to see that he was pissing everywhere.

FFS mate you have no ****ing idea. Eventful weekend more like it. This entire weekend has been so ****ed up. Everything has gone wrong and there is so much drama going on amongst my friends right now. Holy ****. This weekend was not fun at all.

I got this one ladz

****. Do tell?

I got this one ladz

****. Do tell?

I would but it's waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too complicated. If I were to tell, the story/stories would be too long. All I'll say is that there were many hookups that caused drama and a whole bunch of other ****. We got kicked out of one of my friends house last night by his parents so we had to crash at my place.

I would but it's waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too complicated. If I were to tell, the story/stories would be too long. All I'll say is that there were many hookups that caused drama and a whole bunch of other ****. We got kicked out of one of my friends house last night by his parents so we had to crash at my place.

Living The Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back