The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would but it's waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too complicated. If I were to tell, the story/stories would be too long. All I'll say is that there were many hookups that caused drama and a whole bunch of other ****. We got kicked out of one of my friends house last night by his parents so we had to crash at my place.

Just cut to the chase Spike. Did you get laid or have an opportunity to FHL ?
I think I already know the answer, but this is your opportunity to become a GOT legend. Make it sound good mate

Just cut to the chase Spike. Did you get laid or have an opportunity to FHL ?
I think I already know the answer, but this is your opportunity to become a GOT legend. Make it sound good mate

That's exactly why I'm kinda mad. The story is too complicated though. I don't really want to explain it all.

That's exactly why I'm kinda mad. The story is too complicated though. I don't really want to explain it all.

Unlucky Spikelad. There's nothing worse than thinking you've cracked it only for some ( probably drunken ) mates ruining your chances. Just console yourself with knowing that you're a Blue.

If its endorsed by the J dawg then say no more.

NOW TAKE YOUR TURN AT WORDS WITH FRIENDS FFS.

Done. I'm shaking off hangover lid. Despite my earlier post last night I went out and met up with some chick and got on the rum and coke. This is after 2 really strong Margaritas...FFS.

Also got the after effects of rum and coke going on here. Did you sex her?

Made out at the bar, but she was going out with friends after, and I wasn't into that. Invited her over with a drunken text at 3am though. Passed out shortly thereafter...so no. I'm pure class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back