The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'M AMAZED I can still type.
200 miles from home, on expenses and been drinking solid for four hours with a small pause for food.
At this poitn, at the weekend, I'd be pissed as a fart.

Will the barmaide sleep with me tonight ?
Hang on, is it a barmaid or a barman ?

i'M AMAZED I can still type.
200 miles from home, on expenses and been drinking solid for four hours with a small pause for food.
At this poitn, at the weekend, I'd be pissed as a fart.

Will the barmaide sleep with me tonight ?
Hang on, is it a barmaid or a barman ?

Who cares.... 200 miles from home.... smash her Lid !!!!! you have my permission, i will even tell your wife you were in my house playing cards.

Who cares.... 200 miles from home.... smash her Lid !!!!! you have my permission, i will even tell your wife you were in my house playing cards.

She's Scottish .... and thoug a tad chunky, shes lovly.
SAdly, I think she's just bored and is being nice cos there's only here and me in the bar.

Great tits though.

SAdly, I think she's just bored and is being nice cos there's only here and me in the bar.

Great tits though.

she's giving you all the signs mate, all you gotta do is send him home happy gilmore style.... home home home ...send the chap home.

Great tits though.

Mr WB, your mission for this evening is, at the very least, jizz over said tits. It is your duty as a GOTer to own that chunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back